The Cudis Range of MCB Auxiliaries feature a signal contact of 1 N/O, 1 N/C, a shunt trip of 230V and an under-volt release of 230V.
Rated at 230V to 240V, the MCB Auxiliaries range is NOT compatible with the MH or MB Range of MCB’s.
- Complies to EN60947-5.
- Rated at 230-240V.
- Fits the MC or MH range of MCB’s.
- If voltage is applied MC-S will switch off the attached MCB.
- Ideal applications include ‘stop’ circuits where a manual re-setting of the device is required.
- Ideal where the powering-up process after voltage loss/trip may be damaging or dangerous.
- Prevents potential risk as the units has to be manually re-set.