The Cudis MD MCB Range is available in single pole versions with various Amp ratings. The range is suitable for use in the CPN Range of Consumer Units and Mini Enclosures.
Not for use in 3 Phase Distribution Boards, the range comes with EN60898-1 compliance and features the incredible Cudis 5 year warranty. The MD MCB range can be used as an infrequent ON/OFF switch and can be for use as standalone protection.
With variants for 2A, 4A, 6A, 10A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A, 40A, 50A & 63A, all come with a B curve rating and in box quantities of 12.MD MCB
- Competitive range of Consumer Unit MCBs
- 6kA short circuit breaking capacity *50A / 63A 4.5kA
- B Curve
- 1 Module width
- Contact position indicator ON/OFF
- Can be used as an infrequent ON/OFF switch
- For use in CPN-Cudis Consumer Units and Mini Enclosures
- NOT for use in 3 Phase Distribution Boards
- Box quantity 12
- 5 Year Warranty