Three Phase Voltage Optimisation
The CPN Cudis Three Phase Voltage Optimisation range constitutes 4 different versions – 100A, 200A, 300A & 400A versions.
Features & Benefits
- Easy & quick to install.
- There are no moving parts – so no maintenance is necessary.
- Three optimised settings: -6, -8 & -10.
- IP Rating: IP2XC.
- Complies with the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC, BSEN 61439-1:2009 and BSEN 61439-2:2009.
- Efficiency > 99.5%
- Primary Voltage: 243V (Max 253V over voltage)
- Secondary Voltage: 220V
- Humidity: Up to 90%
- Insulation Class: F
- Voltage Withstand (1 minute): 1500V
- Insulation Resistance at 500V DC: > 1000MΩ
- Ambient Temperature Range: -100ºC to +400ºC
Why do we need to optimise supplies?
Because supplied grid voltages are higher than the appliances optimal voltage requirement.
This results in:-
- The operating life of appliances being reduced dramatically.
- An increase in the power they consume.
- Electrical bills and carbon footprint being unnecessarily raised.
Who should optimise their supply voltages?
The straight forward approach to this is anyone with a voltage that persists at 234V or higher which accounts for about 90% of homes in the UK. An electrician can check this for you or you can buy a simple plug in logger for less than £20.
What savings can be expected?
A reduction in demand, typically between 6-14% of billing – Voltage Optimisation does not itself save kWh – It creates a condition for savings to be achieved.
Showing all 4 results