Single Phase Voltage Optimisation
B60 Voltage Optimisation Unit – 63A Single Phase Voltage Optimisation – CPNB60
Features, Benefits and Specification
- 100A version is available.
- 5 year warranty.
- Independently tested and certified by Intertek.
- Complies with Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU, EN 61558-2-13:2009 and EN61558-1:2005 +A1:2009.
- IP Rating: Class 1, IP20.
- Input (Volts): Nominal input voltage 235-253V, 50Hz.
- Output: Input Voltage *92.5% (217-234VAC) Max Load 60A, 14kW.
Why do we need to optimise supplies?
Because supplied grid voltages are higher than the appliances optimal voltage requirement.
This results in:-
- The operating life of appliances being reduced dramatically.
- An increase in the power they consume.
- Electrical bills and carbon footprint being unnecessarily raised.
Who should optimise their supply voltages?
The straight forward approach to this is anyone with a voltage that persists at 234V or higher which accounts for about 90% of homes in the UK. An electrician can check this for you or you can buy a simple plug in logger for less than £20.
What savings can be expected?
A reduction in demand, typically between 6-14% of billing – Voltage Optimisation does not itself save kWh – It creates a condition for savings to be achieved.
Showing all 2 results