Note: Surge protected 17th Edition Consumer Units available – call Cudis for more details or visit the Surge Protection section of this website.
Designed to meet 17th Edition wiring regulations. All 17th Edition Consumer Units have an adaptable busbar system to suit a variety of configurations.
Pre-fitted 100A main switch, and 63A or 80A 30mA RCD control.
Available in 3 sizes; 8, 12 and 16 ways.
Manufactured from flame retardant ABS. Includes a variety of cable entry knock-outs.
All CPN products are manufactured to the highest standards at ISO accredited facilities to our design and specification which ensures a quality product at an exceptional price.
- New shallow profile
- New internal design that provides ample space for wiring
- 3 standard sizes – 8, 12, 16 ways
- All sizes complete with a 100A main switch control
- RCD control – 8 and 12 way 63A 30mA
- RCD control – 12 and 16 way 80A 30mA
- Suitable for High Integrity installations – by moving one RCD to create 3 x High Integrity circuits
- Adaptive busbar system suitable for a variety of configurations
- Pre-fitted internal link cables
- Drop down lid with fast release cover
- Complete with a variety of cable entry knock-outs
- Pack of 4 units – although sold in singles by our Stockists and Super-Stockists
Showing 1–24 of 38 results
4 Way Lumo Metal Consumer Unit with 63A RCD and 40A Type C MCBRead more
4 Way Lumo Metal Consumer Unit with 63A RCD and 50A Type C MCBRead more
2 Way Metal Clad Enclosure without Lid10 Way 5 + 5 Split Load Consumer Unit with 10 MCB’sRead more
8 Way Insulated Consumer Unit with Busbar without IncomerRead more
8 Way 17th Edition Amendment 3 Metal Consumer Unit c/w 8 MD MCB’s (3x6A, 1x16A, 3x32A + 1x40A)Read more
8 Way 17th Edition Amendment 3 Metal Consumer Unit c/w 8 MD MCB’s (2x6A, 1x16A, 1x20A, 2x32A, 1x40A + 1x50A)Read more
8 Way 17th Edition Amendment 3 Metal Consumer Unit c/w 8 MD MCB’s (2x6A, 1x16A, 1x20A, 3x32A + 1x50A)Read more
12 Way 17th Edition Amendment 3 Metal Consumer Unit c/w 10 MD MCB’s (3x6A, 2x16A, 4x32A + 1x40A)Read more