⚡️⚡️ WE’RE HIRING! ⚡️⚡️
External Central Business Development Executive
External role based on the road across Mid #Wales, the #Midlands and #EastAnglia for a fast growing manufacturer and supplier of circuit protection products with a Head Office in Bury, Greater Manchester.
Requirements for the role:-
• GCSE or equivalent – Maths & English Grade C or above.
• Minimum 2 years sales experience.
• IT literate.
• Clean driving licence.
Role to include (but not limited to):-
• Obtaining appointments with customers in the electrical wholesale industry.
• Achievement of sales targets.
• Identification of new business opportunities, projects and prospects and conversion into new accounts.
• Defining effective systems to manage sales channels.
• Gaining a full appreciation of customers changing needs and business requirements.
• Actively develop key personnel under your control.
• Capability of high-end negotiation with end users.
• Ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Knowledge of CRM and company systems.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Flexibility at all times.
• Demonstration of business acumen.
• Strive to achieve targets.
• Proactive planning and problem solving.
• Ensure customer retention.
Job type: Full-Time. CV and cover letter to Lisa Judge – email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We are looking for an Internal Proactive Sales Representative. A fantastic chance to work with an ever increasing team within the consumer electronics market. CV and cover letter to Lucy Denham – firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Cudis supplies electrical circuit protection components that offer outstanding quality and value.
Established in 2004 by Rowe Hankins Ltd, Cudis are the progressive manufacturer of the famous CPN range of consumer units, enclosures and circuit protection devices. Our continuous development program ensures our place as an industry leader.
We are a supplier with the strictest quality assurance systems. Extensive efforts are made to ensure that our products meet or exceed the required quality standards.