It is the policy of Rowe Hankins Ltd. and its entire staff to:
1. Maintain a safe, healthy and smoke-free work environment.
2. Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from its work activities.
3. Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
4. Ensure safe handling and use of substances.
5. Provide information, instruction and appropriate supervision for employees.
6. Ensure competence through training and instruction.
7. Prevent accidents and work-related ill health.
8. Consult employees on matters of health and safety.
9. Review this policy on a regular basis.
Rowe Hankins Ltd recognises its legal Health & Safety responsibilities. No employee will face disciplinary action for refusing to work on valid Health & Safety grounds.