CU14S/63TI/SP - 8 way split load c/w 100A Main Switch & 63A 30mA RCD
CU18S/63TI/SP - 12 way split load c/w 100A Main Switch & 63A 30mA RCD
CU18S/80TI/SP - 12 way split load c/w 100A Main Switch & 80A 30mA RCD
CU22S/80TI/SP - 16 way split load c/w 100A Main Switch & 80A 30mA RCD
Note: Non-surge protected 17th Edition Consumer Units available - call Cudis for more details or visit the Consumer Unit section of this website.
Designed to meet 17th Edition wiring regulations.
Designed to meet Surge Protection regulatory changes in January 2012.
Each has an adaptable busbar system to suit a variety of configurations.
Pre-fitted 100A main switch, and 63A or 80A 30mA RCD control.
Pre-fitted with the Dehn 952090 single-pole surge protectiondevice, with remote signalling contact.
Available in 3 sizes; 8, 12 and 16 ways.
Manufactured from flame retardant ABS. Includes a variety of cable entry knock-outs.
All CPN products are manufactured to the highest standards at ISO accredited facilities to our design and specification which ensures a quality product at an exceptional price.
- New shallow profile
- New internal design that provides ample space for wiring
- 3 standard sizes - 8, 12, 16 ways
- All sizes complete with Dehn 952090 single pole surge protection unit
- All sizes complete with a 100A main switch control
- RCD control - 8 and 12 way 63A 30mA
- RCD control - 12 and 16 way 80A 30mA
- Suitable for High Integrity installations - by moving one RCD to create 3 x High Integrity circuits
- Adaptive busbar system suitable for a variety of configurations
- Pre-fitted internal link cables
- Drop down lid with fast release cover
- Complete with a variety of cable entry knock-outs
- Pack of 4 units - although sold in singles by our Stockists and Super-Stockists
Additional links to additional items for these products